What are my standard deductions?

*$31.00 week if using K&B Transport IRP Plate

FREE Base Plate For Safe Drivers! Call For Information!

*$5.00 week Trip-Pak fee

What equipment is optional?

*Tire chains

*Pintle hook

*Electric Brakes

*Headache Rack

*Light Bar

*Long slide 5th wheel (The further back the better)

*Tanker endorsement is a plus

*Double / Triples endorsement is a plus

*8 Chains (20ft.) and binders
*8 Straps (4in wide, 20 ft.) and ratchets

What equipment is required?

*80,000 lb. 3 axle tandem tractor

Joyce Hughes - LAP Transport Driver '16 years

If security and dedication is what you desire, do not hesitate to call K&B Transport to reserve your spot in our family!

I LOVE MY JOB!!! It is the best job I have had in the 40 years I have been out here. I have worked with Sue for almost 16 years and now with Linda and Sandy. They have always been there for me no matter  what. You can't  go wrong with LAP and K&B Transport.

K&b Transport inc Power Only

How do I apply to K&B Transport?

(or one of it's divisions)

Fuel Tax

Fuel taxes are paid via K&B Transport. You will receive a fuel tax report once a month which explains your fuel tax usage. Taxes are paid computed on a TRUCK level, Not as a fleet.

K&B Transport, Inc.

AMT Power
With two divisions to serve you, Let us deliver you excellence!

What are the Owner / Operator requirements?

*Minimum Age 23

*CDL A license continuous for at least 2 years

*Pass a DOT Physical and Drug Testing

*2 years verifiable over the road experience

*No recent accidents / violations

*Cell Phone

*Valid Bobtail and physical damage insurance

If I get approved, then what?

Once we have done the Pre-Employment qualification and determine you pass our hiring requirements, we then need the following paperwork to lease your truck:

*Title or application for title for the truck

*If truck is part of a lease purchase agreement, we need a copy of it

*Current annual DOT inspection for tractor

*Copy of bobtail and physical damage insurance

*Current IRS-2290 showing the heavy highway use taxes paid

*Scale ticket showing tractor weight full of fuel (needed if not known)

When filling out the K&B Transport application and returning it, we require the following documentation for the Driver Pre-Employment Qualification process:

*Clear copy of your CDL-A License

*Clear copy of your Social Security Card

*Clear copy of your TWIC Card ( If have one )

*Clear copy of your Long form physical

*Clear copy of your Medical Card

*Phone number to contact you

Fax Number: 574-389-8527

What are the benefits?

*Mileage Rate Increase

*No upfront money needed

*No forced dispatch / No company trucks

*Fuel surcharge

*50% minimum reimbursement on Tolls / Bridges

*Bobtail Pay

*60% Advance available for each trip

*Company Paid Cargo & Liability insurance

*Company Paid Permits (escorts included)

*Prompt Weekly Settlements

*Fuel Card with Fuel Discounts

*100% Chaining charges

*Base Plate can be provided for $31.00 a week

*FREE Base Plate For Safe drivers. Call For information!

*All DOT Inspections With No Violations, Will Earn You A Bonus!

*Recruiting Bonus!